Please note that all commissions will be done digitally in Adobe Photoshop. I am not offering any traditionally drawn or painted services at this time.
Sketch commissionsSketch commissions are in colour with simple shading unless otherwise requested. No backgrounds. Prices will be lower if you want your commission in grayscale instead.
$45 - Single* character/bust
$65 - Single** character/full-body
* plus $35 for each additional character.
** plus $50 for each additional character.
Paint commissions are fully painted illustrations, please email me with a brief of what you would like for an estimate. Guidelines are listed below.
What you will get
You will receive a 300 DPI file of your commission in TIFF format. All sketch commissions will be 8.5x11" (2550x3300 pixels). Paint commissions may vary, but will be a minimum of at least 8.5" (2550 pixels) on its shortest side.
- If you are interested in commissioning me, please send an email to tancharles.89 [at] gmail [dot] com. I will not respond to private messages or notes.
- Please use Single bust commission, Multiple bust commission, Single full-body commission, or Multiple full-body commission in the subject header for sketch commissions.
- Please use Paint commission in the subject header for paint commissions.
- Please include a short brief of what you would like to have commissioned from me.
- If I accept, please forward the full payment via PayPal and fill out the commission form provided below. I will provide my PayPal address via email.
- Turnaround time is about one week for sketch commissions and three weeks for paint commissions. This time may vary depending on how full the queue becomes, I will provide you with a more accurate ETA should anything change.
- All payments must be made in USD via Paypal*.
- Full payment must be made upfront once I agree to do your commission.
- I will not draw anything that is hyper-sexualized, ultra-violent, or furries.
- I reserve the right to deny a commission if I deem it inappropriate or if I feel uncomfortable or unsuitable in tackling the subject matter.
- No queue-skipping, if I have completed a commission for you and you would like another one, you will be placed at the end of the queue.
- These are private commissions, meaning they are for personal use only and not meant for commercial use. If you are unsure about this point feel free to email me and I will do my best to clarify.
If you are interested in using one of my artworks or hiring me for a commercial project, please feel free to email me at tancharles.89 [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Character name:
- Facial features (eyes, nose, head shapes, etc.):
- Skin colour:
- Personality/Backstory (does not need to be essay length, just enough to give me an idea of the type of character you want me to draw):
- References (photo or image references, material call-outs, or previous commissions of your character(s)):
If you have any further questions do let me know!